Welcome to Equestria, Angband style!

Angband is a "roguelike" RPG, which has somehow stayed strong and enjoyable for 20 years despite its utter lack of ponies.
I fixed that.

Enter Anquestria, a My Little Pony variant on Angband.
I've already made enough changes to make the game feel like My Little Pony, but a great deal of work remains to make this a fully fledged My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RPG.

Anypony in the brony community is welcome to contribute. Contact me at anquestria@gmail.com and watch for updates here to know how you can contribute.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anquestria forums are active, team development begins now!

The Anquestria forums are now active and ready for discussion. If you have any interest in Anquestria, as a developer or player, please check them out and participate.

We'll be using these forums to take feedback from players/testers, coordinate development, track all non-code development, such as text changes and design (code changes will be handled through Github).

Bring any feedback or questions about the forums to me at anquestria@gmail.com

If want to help Anquestria in the easiest way ever, just spread the word. More bronies need to know about the awesomeness that is Angband+Ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment